Statistical research proves that many accidents happen on an annual basis because of slipping on wet, slippery surfaces with all possible consequences.
Our unique antiSLIP system® is proven to be the most innovative and safe solution for wet, slippery tile floors. Tested worldwide, developed and manufactured in the Netherlands.
It’s a quick and simple 3-step treatment, as follows:
- Step 1: clean/degrease the tile floor.
- Step 2: apply the anti-slip product by impregnation
- Step 3: neutralise the anti-slip product
The antiSLIP system® is utmost suitable for ceramic tile floors, but also for various other types of tiles.
The product distinguishes itself in the market as follows:
- It works instantly (fastest working anti-slip product in the world)
- Best tested in effectiveness, application and user-friendliness worldwide.
- Not a standard etching product or coating (e.g. no release of chemical fumes upon application)
- Surface is directly usable after application
- Sustainable effect
- Stops the growth of bacteria and it is biodegradable
How does the antiSLIP system® work?
All stone surfaces have fine up to extremely fine pores, which causes long-lasting wet surfaces.
Treated surface (dry):
The antiSLIP product attaches itself into the pores of the stone surface.
Treated surface (wet):
The antiSLIP product react directly to any form of moisture and creates an inhibitory effect and a high friction coefficient. Because of this the so-called aquaplaning effect can be prevented.