Our unique and innovative anti-slip liquids are the answer to preventive safety and reduces the risk of slipping on slippery and wet surfaces with all possible consequences. Think of the rapidly growing claim and liability culture.
At all times owners or management companies are responsible for the safety of their residentials, visitors, passers, employees or third parties concerning slippery floors in- or outside their building.
In case of accidents, such as slipping, there is a chance that the victim can hold another party liable. If you cannot prove that you have taken preventive precautions to reduce the chances of slipping on slippery or wet floors, as an owner or management company, you can be held liable. The consequences can be unforeseeable and might have far-reaching consequences.
In most cases, placing a sign or sticker with the message “Caution – wet floor” is not sufficient to avoid liability.
Different from several years ago, more and more official authorities (insurance companies, lawyers etc.) are aware of the availability of preventive measures against wet and slippery surfaces.
So, why not take preventive action and provide safe floors for your employees, visitors, clients, passers etc. and reduce the risk for accidents, claims or any liability.
“Prevention is better than cure”
The antiSLIP treatments with our liquids can be used in, e.g.:
- Swimming pools/wellness centers
- Shopping malls
- Sport accommodations
- Walkway balconies and entries of residential buildings
- (Fastfood-) restaurants
- Care centers
- Parking garages
- Production and industrial halls
- All surfaces where slippery and wet floors create danger
The potential clients are in fact owners or their co-operative service providers of the above-mentioned facilities, such as:
- Municipalities (e.g. public swimming pools and other public sport accommodations)
- Public companies
- Management and operating companies (i.e. shopping centers, parking garages etc.)
- Housing associations
- Owners associations
- Real estate organizations
- Building companies
- Supermarket, (fastfood-) restaurant, hotel chains.